Kiju’s Restaurant Covid-19 Procedures
If you are experiencing signs of Covid-19, been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19, or have been outside of the Atlantic Canada bubble within the last 14 days, we ask that you refrain from entering the premises.
- Glass barriers have been installed at the cash area and host station.
- Staff are required to wear masks at all times.
- Additional staff are on site to ensure that enhanced cleaning procedures are taking place.
- Tables are empty upon arrival. Your server will bring cutlery and other necessary items once you are seated at your table.
- Masks must be worn by customers at all times unless seated at a table while eating or drinking.
- Masks and Hand Sanitizer are available for customers at the entrance of the restaurant.
- A maximum of 10 persons per table at any given time.
- Customers must practice social distancing when possible.
- All Food and drink items must remain on customer’s tables.
- A Maximum of 5 persons in the washrooms at any given time. Customers must be wearing masks on the walk to and from, and in washrooms.
- The Main entrance to the building is the Jenu room doors on the first level. Parking is available in this area.
If you have any questions, or require any further clarification, please do not hesitate to reach out to a member of our team.
Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your time at Kiju’s Restaurant.